Programs / Tools / Scripts
MOPAR
cars: Delco'd '57 Chrysler Royal
'62 XL Falcon

Re: Antusprom - tunerpro realtime via ALDL

Post by MOPAR »

ECU is on Com2, Virtual Pair 0 is Com4 Com5, Virtual Pair 1 is Com6 Com7

Command line "C:\antusprom com2 com4 com6"

Trying to connect EFILive/Scannerpro to com7 is that right?
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

yeah thats right. try putting COM in capitals, to match the windows special device name. Echo should be on when used this way.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
MOPAR
'62 XL Falcon

Post by MOPAR »

Thank's for you help, I'll give it a try tomorrow morning, If it dosn't work I'll post some screen shot's of my setting's etc. Cheer's
MOPAR
'62 XL Falcon

Post by MOPAR »

Tried the command line with capital's as suggested & all work's :thumbup: Thank's agian for your help
mag
cars: VN Commodore

Post by mag »

Got the TP RT up and running, well almost. Cannot get TP logging to fuction without a h/w echo fitted. However with h/w echo, it stuffs up antusprom reads from the ecu so system doing continual requests.

Flashtool happy with or without h/w echo provided echo box ticked appropriately.

What have I missed.
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

i dont think you've missed anything, i noticed the same thing logging in scanner pro while realtimeing in TP via antusprom :( Ive been holding out hoping a TP5 update will come out with a proper plugin method of talking to new devices, as antusprom is more clunky than i'd like. if i can find some spare time i'll try to get to the bottom of it. im sure it was working at one stage, does anyone use a version antusprom like this successfully and if so what version? thanks.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
mag

Post by mag »

How does one then data log and run TP RT. Will ScannerPro run ok with TP RT.
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

antusprom is meant to handle multiplexing the two datastreams together, so you can run TP and SP at the same time, but ive noticed it seems to glitch similar to what you were saying in the current version. Im sure it used to work - I must have broken it :(

You run 2 pairs of virtual comports and connect TP via one pair and SP via another. When doing this antusprom is still adding a software echo, so you need to turn on echo in SP when you normally wouldnt need to.

On my laptop I have the ecu on COM2, and virtual pairs on COM6/COM7 and COM8/COM9 and run antusprom "antusprom COM2 COM7 COM9" Im working on this stuff (beta testing ose12p at the moment) so will try to get to the bottom of it.
mag

Post by mag »

Mine has ecu on COM1, and virtual pairs on COM5/COM6 and COM7/COM8 and run antusprom "antusprom COM1 COM5 COM7.

Sometimes had up/down load & update failures after initializing antusprom & found antusprom ecu read to buffer corrupted. Actually appeared to have attached a previously failed TP RT update instruction to the end of the read process!

I am correct to understand that TP RT should work in both RT updating and logging modes similtaineously, as should TP RT & SP.
antus
Site Admin
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute

Post by antus »

Yes, thats all correct. My car is suffering a flat battery at the moment and is on charge so I havnt been able to test, but delcowizzid says v0.7 is working for him, so i wonder if it issues with corrupted serial data due to bad power or similar. Ive pulled version 0.5 out of the archives anyway, so feel free to try that and report back.