OSE 12P V112

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
kojab
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla

Re: OSE 12P

Post by kojab »

antus wrote:Yes, what holden202 said.

You would start with OSE$12P_V100.BIN from the official distribution, load it and OSE_$12P_v1.05_1BAR.adx (the definition) in tunepro 4, and then load my 4 cylinder cal. It'll update the calibration portion of the tune with settings that work on my 4cyl. Save the changes to the bin, and load it on your ecu.

Hi antus I have used your 4 cylinder cal and modified it to run with a 3bar map sensor. Engine is a std 3TGTE 1.8L twincam with 24 lb boost. I am still tuning it but I cannot get the BLM to function.

Things I have made sure are correct.

1) Block learn LOW temp limit : Coolant temp set at 66 degC which is below normal running temp.

2) Block learn High temp limit: Coolant temp set to 104 degC (Your default)

3) Closed loop minimum coolant temp (Default 44 degC)

4) Stoichiometric A/F ratio: Set at 14.7 (Default)

5) MAP A: 20 - 100 kPa Air Fuel ratio vs RPM and MAP: (Your Default) i.e most values are set at 14.7

6) Oxygen ready flag set shortly after startup. I Have a normal healthy oxygen sensor trace.

7) Intergrator (STFT) is changing value.

BLM (LTFT) value never changes, always 128 (no trim).

What am I missing? Does the BLM work with OSE12P-V100 ?

Cheers
Dick
Holden202T

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by Holden202T »

can you do a log of driving around and post it up along with your cal ?

sounds like most things are right ....

i have seen even on standard code, on a mates vs v8 blms sometimes are not changing then next time they are, haven't really worked out what causes it though.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Yep the BLMs are working as far as I know - no one has mentioned them not and works ok for me.

One thing .. "7) Intergrator (STFT) is changing value."

How much is it changing??

I second the post a log and cal to help diagnose it.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I havnt checked the blms, as ive been logging and tinkering regularly. The base tune started out life as a kalmaker sp3 tune, and in SP3 I think there may have been a flag to disable blms? That would can not be affecting 12p though, as that tune is the v6 base tune, modifed to my engine, and with the sp3 spark and VE tables averaged out to the new table resolution with excel. You have probably allready noticed, but I think the g200w tune thats posted here was before I added lot more AE to get it to launch properly. I'll have to post an update when my cars back on the road, and I can get it finished!

Also, I highly suggest saveing the cal, flashing a 12p v111 bin, migrating the cal with the flashtool, and reuploading it to the vehicle.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VL400

Post by VL400 »

And just thinking about it, make sure ve learn is off. Will see int changes but the blm changes are done to the ve table.
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

I just checked the v100 bin that ant posted int he custom tunes seciton and it does have narrowband ve learn turned on, so thats the problem....
kojab

Post by kojab »

Holden202 wrote:can you do a log of driving around and post it up along with your cal ?

sounds like most things are right ....

i have seen even on standard code, on a mates vs v8 blms sometimes are not changing then next time they are, haven't really worked out what causes it though.
I am not using TunerPro to log or edit the OSE12PV100 bin , all done with my own DST and editor. Could supply a log if you downloaded the DST demo I have available on my Web page.

Most of GM standard code bins won't do a BLM trim at first startup.
VL400 wrote:Yep the BLMs are working as far as I know - no one has mentioned them not and works ok for me.

One thing .. "7) Intergrator (STFT) is changing value."

How much is it changing??

I second the post a log and cal to help diagnose it.
Intergrator is changing from 128 down to 105
VL400 wrote:And just thinking about it, make sure ve learn is off. Will see int changes but the blm changes are done to the ve table.
VL400 ve learn WAS set so I will turn it off and let you know if BLM changes occur. There is certainly a few things to learn with this new 12P code.

This car was previously running with the C59 code but I have to say it was never happy. Now with the 12P its a a dream to drive.

Thanks to VL400 and all contributors.

Cheers
Dick
kojab

Post by kojab »

Jayme wrote:I just checked the v100 bin that ant posted int he custom tunes seciton and it does have narrowband ve learn turned on, so thats the problem....
Thanks Jayme you just posted seconds before me.
VL400

Post by VL400 »

kojab wrote:VL400 ve learn WAS set so I will turn it off and let you know if BLM changes occur. There is certainly a few things to learn with this new 12P code.

This car was previously running with the C59 code but I have to say it was never happy. Now with the 12P its a a dream to drive.

Thanks to VL400 and all contributors.

Cheers
Dick
Glad to hear its working well, always like to hear positive feedback :thumbup:

When your done tuning it would be great if you can post up the cal so it can be added to the 12P cal thread.
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

antus wrote:I havnt checked the blms, as ive been logging and tinkering regularly. The base tune started out life as a kalmaker sp3 tune, and in SP3 I think there may have been a flag to disable blms? That would can not be affecting 12p though, as that tune is the v6 base tune, modifed to my engine, and with the sp3 spark and VE tables averaged out to the new table resolution with excel. You have probably allready noticed, but I think the g200w tune thats posted here was before I added lot more AE to get it to launch properly. I'll have to post an update when my cars back on the road, and I can get it finished!

Also, I highly suggest saveing the cal, flashing a 12p v111 bin, migrating the cal with the flashtool, and reuploading it to the vehicle.

Antus

As Dick indicated I am also have problems with code 59 on a 4cyl turbo and my intentions are to use OSE 12P V111 using g200w -1-0-0 4 cylinder bin file as a start program. I started to transfer settings manually however this is going to be a sustantial job.

I have just noticed your comment " Also, I highly suggest saveing the cal, flashing a 12p v111 bin, migrating the cal with the flashtool, and reuploading it to the vehicle" Is this a way of converting from the old version to the new version?